Monday, August 20, 2007

We are freshly orientated


We went to Britt's school tonight and met her teachers, Miss Millie and Miss Margie, and inspected her classroom while she played with some of her new classmates.

Several other parent-type couples came up and introduced themselves to us. I was a bit shocked, even though I understand this is a perfectly normal thing to do. It just isn't normal for me.

Mikey hadn't seen the place yet, and he was impressed. Maybe he'll quit worrying so much about it now. Or maybe not. You know how he is.

Britt brought home a goody bag donated by a pediatric dentist which, not surprisingly, contained a toothbrush, some dental floss and a tube of "poo-taste." She was thrilled to bits and spent twenty minutes brushing her teeth. Allegedly. I got bored and wandered off, so I couldn't testify to what exactly she was doing in there.

Anyway, first day of school tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

No comments: