Friday, August 17, 2007

Pre-Preschool Days


Sorry I haven't posted anything lately, but I've been busy savoring this last week of having Britt all to myself. And trying everything I can think of to get her to poop in the potty so I can send her to school in panties instead of Pull-Ups, but we're still getting nowhere with that.

On Monday night we go to the school to meet Britt's teacher and have an orientation kind of thing, and then on Tuesday morning I'll be handing her over to strangers for the first time ever. I'm excited for her because I think she's gonna love it, but Mikey's trying to back out already. He's afraid somebody might be mean to her or something, so he says we should just keep her here at home with us. Like forever.

Honestly, I'm more worried about Britt being the one beating up other kids. She gets a little slap-happy when she's excited, and she wallops me pretty good now and then. And it hurts! For a kid who started out so tiny, she sure has grown into a powerful little package.

No comments: