Saturday, August 11, 2007

Okay, it's done


I remembered to wear deodorant but forgot to bring a comb.

We went to Britt's zoo class first, so by the time we got to the ballet school I was wilted from the heat and my hair was hanging in clumps; Britt was pissed that we didn't stay at the zoo as long as we normally do, so she was playing Little Miss Cranky-Butt.

But!

They let us in anyway. Britt's enrolled in their youngest pre-ballet class, which starts on September 7. All we have left to do is buy her pink leotard, pink tights and pink slippers. And I have to learn how to put her hair in a bun, since it has to be off her face and neck (no long ponytails allowed!).

And now, since I didn't sleep a wink all night, I'm gonna fix Britt some lunch and then I'll be tits up on the couch until further notice.

No comments: