Thursday, April 26, 2007

iTunes Shuffle


On Sunday I uploaded all my CDs onto my new computer, then I put it on shuffle and I've been listening to it ever since. The problem is, there's not a whole lot of variety to my personal collection because I still only have a cassette player in my car, so there hasn't been much impetus for me to buy a lot of CDs.

Mikey has a huge collection of classic rock CDs (and DVDs), but he plays that shit all the frickin' time, man, and I'm pretty burned out on most of it.

So, anyway, it took three whole days for a shuffle lineup to appear that didn't have the same artist (or composer) repeated within ten tracks:

1. Velvet Sky, Los Lonely Boys
2. One For My Baby, Frank Sinatra
3. Deuxieme Concert 3 l'Agacante, Jean-Philippe Rameau
4. I Am, Mark Schultz
5. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3, Bach
6. Symphony No. 8, Second Movement, Beethoven
7. Peace, Rich Mullins
8. 11-6-64, Steven Curtis Chapman
9. Moonlight Serenade, Glenn Miller
10. Nowhere Man, Beatles

Yeah, I know -- my musical taste is a bit eclectic, which is really just a nicer way of saying, "Gawd, I'm such a nerd."

No comments: