Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's here!


Mikey gave me my birthday present last night (I got the 20" model), but I haven't hooked it up yet. I'm still looking at the manuals and stuff.

Plus I'm thinking of what-all I need to do before I unhook this one. Like all the pictures on my hard drive that haven't been printed yet -- almost a year's worth. Gah.

Yeah, I know -- I totally chickened out and went with a desktop instead of a laptop. I'm too scared that I'll somehow manage to totally destroy a laptop in no time flat. Or lose it.

Plus, mine still has wi-fi capability and it's pretty portable. I mean, I wouldn't take it on a trip but, since there's no ginormous CPU tower attached to it, it could easily be parked in different areas of the house.

I'm eager to try it out but nervous, too, since it'll be so different from what I'm used to.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very happy birthday!!!

Love ya lots

Bobby and Mary