Monday, May 14, 2007

ReShuffled


Whee! I got $65 worth of iTunes gift cards for Mother's Day and I've already spent it all, expanding my collection of tuneage by almost 13%.

I haven't listened to the radio in years and have no idea who's who these days, so I went with old favorites. Mostly '60s pop (because my sisters were teenagers back then and if the radio wasn't rattling the windows, the record player was), '70s guitar rock (because that's when I was a teenager), and early '80s MTV stuff (when it was nothing but 24/7 videos).

Now I can delete some of the crap I didn't like that much but uploaded anyway just so I'd have something to listen to.

And so, as my shuffle lineup becomes slightly less schizoid, it becomes slightly more dorky:

1. If I Fell, Beatles
2. Der Kommissar, After the Fire
3. You Did Not Have a Home, Rich Mullins
4. Nights in White Satin, Moody Blues
5. The Rain Song, Led Zeppelin
6. Party Train, Gap Band
7. Suite for Flute & Strings (Badinerie), JS Bach
8. Love Shack, B52s
9. Life in the Fast Lane, Eagles
10. Midnight Rider, Allman Brothers

No comments: