Monday, May 21, 2007

Crayon in the dryer! Oh, noooooo!


Mikey tried to help me yesterday by running a load of laundry. I didn't know this until mid-way through the cycle when I walked through the utility room and heard the washer running. I may have been a bit shrill when I asked if he had spot-treated any of Britt's clothes because I've been fighting hard to keep at least some of them stain-free. Of course, he had not.

Nor had he checked any pockets because, while transferring the clothes to the dryer, I found half a dozen crayons in the bottom of the washer. Trying to avert disaster, I took every single item out of the dryer and shook it, but didn't find any more crayons. So, I turned the dryer on on and let it do its thing.

Big mistake.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, the crayon was BROWN, so it looks like poop stains.

(***sigh***)

This is not cool. Not cool at all.

No comments: