Monday, October 08, 2007

Bad kitty


Remember a few months ago when the cat started using our bed for a litter box? Well, we finally managed to break him of that, but now he's taken a fancy to Bridgie's bed.

She came home a wee bit tipsy and went straight to bed after spending Saturday night out with friends. She woke up Sunday morning reeking of cat piss because she'd rolled around all night in a wet spot.

I snickered as I handed her a rag and a can of upholstery cleaner. I mean, better her bed than mine, right? Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny.

Until last night, when I climbed into bed and my legs landed in something cold and clammy.

The little sumbitch pulled a two-fer this weekend.

The only reason he's still here is because Britt calls him "my baby kitty" and "my friend," but he's down to his ninth life now.

No comments: