Thursday, October 25, 2007

Little Rhinestone Drummer Cowgirl


The hat that came with Bridgie's Halloween costume was too small for her so she gave it to Britt.

Britt scrounged up a mis-matched pair of boots, plunked the hat on her head and demanded that I bring her horse around, pronto! Then she went off riding the range:

Rhinestone Cowgirl

C'mon, Britt, gimme a big smile!

Gimme a big smile!

Um, okay, never mind.

Later, she set up her drum kit (she calls them her bam-bams)

Little Drummer Girl

and played her little heart out.

Little Drummer Girl

(Okay, this is where I would've posted an MP3 of "Wipeout" if I knew how to do that and I would've told you to click here to listen to a sample of Britt's drumming ability and you would've clicked on it and maybe smiled a little bit, but since I don't know how to post an MP3 to my blog, you'll just have to imagine that part. Sorry.)

No comments: