Friday, October 05, 2007

Ballet school dropout


Well, I guess it's over.

I was dreading today, after what happened last Friday. I tried to talk to Britt about it several times, but her only response was to shriek, "No! No dance cwass!"

I don't know what happened. She seemed like she enjoyed the first three weeks so much, and then last week she totally lost her shit. And today, when I brought out her leotard and tights to get her ready to go, she just went to pieces. So we didn't go.

I'll have to call next week and tell them she won't be back. At least, not this year. It's supposed to be fun, after all, and if she's not having fun then there's no point.

I am a little disappointed, but mostly I'm bewildered because I can't figure out why she loved it one week and hated it the next. It's so weird.

Maybe it's just because she's three.

(***shrug***)

Beats the hell outta me.

No comments: