Thursday, October 04, 2007

Squee! It's here!


Last week I ordered Britt the cutest damn Halloween costume ever! Mikey and Bridgie will be relieved to know it's finally here since I've been relentless about keeping them updated on its progress via UPS tracking.

I can't wait to see it on her, but once she sees it she's gonna want to wear it every minute of every day; we already have to spell the word "costume" around her. I think I'll wait until everybody gets home tonight so we can all admire her in it, and then I'll have to stash it away so it'll be out of sight and hopefully out of mind.

She'll actually get some wear out of this one because there's a trick-or-treat party at school on the Saturday before Halloween, and then a costume parade at school on Tuesday since they're closed on Wednesday. And, of course, we'll take her trick-or-treating Wednesday night. After that, she can use it to play dress-up all she wants.

I bet you're just dying to know what her costume is, aren't you? Oh, you're not? Well, that's good because all I'm saying is that it's red and black and it has, um, accessories.

No comments: