Friday, May 05, 2006

All stocked up


Mikey went grocery shopping for me last night, which he does occasionally because he knows I hate it. I sent him off with a list and he even took Britt with him so I could enjoy a rare hour alone.

When they came home, the first thing I saw was the humongo bag of Lay's Potato Chips, a special weakness of mine. I can't eat just one, but I can eat a whole bag. Then I saw the two 12-pack boxes of Pop-Tarts, the bag of chocolate and peanut butter-flavored Chex Mix, FIVE boxes of Little Debbie Cakes, including the one kind I can't resist -- Marshmallow Supremes, and a can of mixed nuts (which I'm poking through right now looking for cashews).

I pointed at my pudge and hollered at him.

Do you not even care what I look like?

Well, you don't have to eat it all at once.


I wouldn't have to eat it at all if you wouldn't buy it!


And with that, I tucked the humongo bag of Lay's under my arm and waddled off indignantly.

Gaaaah!

2 comments:

bookworm said...

There's chocolate/peanut butter chex mix? Where have I been that I've never seen this? Where do you get them?

Sandra D said...

I never heard of it either. I think he got it at Crest on 23rd & Meridian.

It wasn't that good, really. Not very chocolatey or peanut buttery.