Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Shuffle


Day Three of potty training followed the trend of Days One and Two: peeing every 20 minutes, two accidents, absolute refusal to poop in the toilet.

Britt can pull her own pants down now, and sometimes she can pull them back up (and sometimes they get all twisted in back and she can't get them over her plump little booty), so I need to find some kind of platform that won't tip over so she get herself up on the toilet, because this every-20-minutes crap is wearing me out.

Anyway, today's shuffle:

1. The Letter, The Box Tops
2. One Toke Over the Line, Brewer & Shipley
3. Long As I Can See the Light, Creedence Clearwater Revival
4. Mighty Tight Woman, Bonnie Raitt
5. Give It Time, Eric Lindell
6. I've Been Loving You Too Long, Marc Broussard
7. Respect Yourself, The Staple Singers
8. Come On in My Kitchen, Keb' Mo'
9. Zombie Me, No More Kings
10. A Whiter Shade of Pale, Procol Harum

I've mentioned that Britt likes to sing, right? Well, she knows the tunes to "Old MacDonald" and "Frère Jacques" but she doesn't know the words, so she makes up her own. It amazes me how well she can carry a tune (because I couldn't carry a tune if it had handles on it), plus it's just cute as can be. I need to get it on video.

She does know the words to "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," or most of them anyway. Her version goes like this:

Twinka twinka litta star
How I love you what you are...

No comments: