Monday, September 11, 2006

I walked into the kitchen today


and caught Britt standing in a chair pushed up against the counter, helping herself to big gobs of frosting off her leftover birthday cake. So I grabbed the video camera and got some really cute footage of the little dickens.

Alas, when I went to upload the video so I could show it to you, my imaging software wouldn't work. I tried this and that and every other damn thing I could think of to get it to work, and I'm stumped. The only thing that's different from the last time I used it is that Bridget uploaded her Kodak software on my computer this weekend.

Thanks a lot, Bridge!

Luckily, I also snapped a few still photos of Britt in her frosting-induced ecstasy:

Afterparty

Mmmmmm!

Mmmmm, cake!

I wish I knew WTF is wrong with my imaging software. Maybe the driver got messed up? Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall the software? Do I even know where the hell that disc is?

(**sigh**)

It's times like this that I miss having techie friends.

No comments: