Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm not taking my Christmas shit down


because I didn't put any up this year. Last year it stayed up until March.

You think that's slackin'? Well, my Christmas present from 2004 -- my big beautiful upright freezer -- is still sitting in the middle of the garage. It's never been plugged in. It hasn't been scooted up against the wall to be plugged in yet because Mikey's friggin' weight bench is still in the way. The weight bench that he parks his ashtray and Coke cans on.

(***sigh***)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, you have to take advantage of family. You should have had Phil and Chris help Mikey move it when we were over for New Years!
Tell you what, next time Chris and I are over, we'll help you move it, then Mikey can come home and ooh and aah over it!

Sandra D said...

Yeah, I've thought about that. I just never think about it when you're actually here.