Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ice Princess


Britt's new favorite snack is crushed ice. Hey, it works for me -- she can spill it all over herself or the carpet and it'll just evaporate. No messy cleanup! No stains! Woo-hoo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She carries it around in this little bowl; I keep refilling it until her little fingers turn pink and then we give it a rest. She'll also sit in her high chair happily munching away on ice while I'm cooking, which is fan-freakin'-tastic because otherwise she's wrapped around my legs like Velcro.

Britt held her first gallery showing of original art today. This one is called "Orange Crayon on Dishwasher":

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Her other major work on display today was "Orange Crayon on Kitchen Floor." Her Grampa and I are so proud.

2 comments:

Elan Morgan said...

I once coloured our front entry wall in black crayon. After washing, painting, and wallpapering didn't cover it, my parents eventually bricked over it. It makes you wonder what they made crayons out of in the 1970s.

Sandra D said...

Wow, brick? You must've really done a job on it.

Thankfully, a little Windex cleared things up here.