Saturday, May 07, 2005

I know my blog's been


pretty boring lately. Sorry about that, but I've been too agitated and distracted to do much about it.

Bob got his job back, starting Tuesday, so that should help; he's had me tied in knots.

I finally have some time to myself today, which will help more than anything, prob'ly.

(Oh, dang. The phone just rang and my heart dropped. Thought I spoke too soon, but it was a wrong number. Oh, thank you, Lord.)

Just went outside for a smoke break and was serenaded by a mockingbird, which was a delight. One of the rose bushes Bridgie gave me has produced a single perfect red bloom, beautifully scented.

So, you know, life's not all bleak or nothin'. I just need everybody around me to get their angst worked out so I can be peaceful again.

UPDATE: I did speak too soon. The doorbell rang at 11:30 and I spat and cussed all the way to the door. It was Bob with baby in tow, and it took an hour (and several not-so-subtle hints) to get him on his way again, baby in tow.

Jeez Louise! Now I'm feeling all jangled up again. Thanks a lot, son.

No comments: