Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I have had it with those two


Jeez Louise! How much is a reasonable person supposed to take?

Went over to pick up the baby this morning and saw Bob's van, which should've been at work. Then I couldn't get anyone to answer the door. People in the apartments next door and across the way opened their doors, and I asked them, "How is it that you-all can hear me knocking and they can't?" Shrugs all around.

Bob finally opened the door and I asked what the hell was going on. He said he'd burned his eyes welding and I said, "Dammit, Bob! You know how not to do that!"

Ran upstairs and found Sarah in bed. Yelled at her that it was 9:00 and she was gonna be late. She stirred, so I went back downstairs and asked Bob what his plan was. He didn't know. Got tired of looking at him sitting there, so I told Kayla to go wake her momma up and I told Bob, "Well, I'll be at the house when you decide what you want to do."

And so I split.

Now it's almost noon and I haven't heard from either one, so I'm just going to enjoy my day off. Ain't no tellin' when I'll get another one.

No comments: