Thursday, April 28, 2005

Still pouring

Bob lost his job this morning. I'm too drained to feel much about it yet. I'm sure he'll be by shortly and I'll remind him that a guy as broke as he is doesn't have the luxury of a smart mouth but, honestly, I wish he would just stay home today. I need a day off, badly.

Had both girls yesterday, and all three of us were sobbing by noon. Then their mom was three hours late picking them up.

Been worried about Cathy and not feeling very chatty. I hear her diagnosis was changed to an actual aneurysm; Sherri's posting updates on her blog, so go there for more info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came from seeing her. she looks good, and is tired of being in the hospital. They are trying to get her bloodpressure stableized so they can put her out in a regular room. Going to treat medically.
Love phil