Thursday, October 19, 2006

Arrrrgh, plumbing issues again


The garbage disposal quit working this week. It spins but doesn't grind. Also, the stuff in it that doesn't get ground is making it drain verrrrry slowly, leaving a thin film of nasty all over the sink, especially after the dishwasher drainage backs up into it. I've been using this as an excuse not to cook or wash dishes, but the situation is getting on my nerves already.

Also, the water pressure problem in the shower was not fixed by fixing the leaky pipe after all. I only got one good shower and then it was back to its old tricks.

When it rains it pours, doesn't it? Except out of my shower head, of course.

2 comments:

bookworm said...

Shall I send Chris over again, or are you going to call the plumber dude back?

Sandra D said...

Hell, I don't know. We haven't gotten around to talking about that part yet.