Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wow, that was quick!


Britt just had her school pictures taken on Tuesday, and we already got the proofs back.

Only tonight did I realize the full suckitude of my scanner. The proof quality isn't that bad, but these scanned images are pretty horrible. I fiddled with different settings but nothing helped, so I'm just telling you that the final pictures will look much better than these do.

So much clutter in this picture. Where's Brittany? Oh, there she is!

sc00384764

This one's cute except her bangs are messed up:

sc00383963

Someone finally stepped in and fixed her bangs and I'm wondering why that didn't happen before the other two shots were taken. Anyway, this is my favorite:

sc003807e1

I don't like this one. Cute idea, but not a flattering picture. Her hair looks weird and her face is all scrunched on one side. And what is that in the background? Fungus?

sc0037f578

Anyway, let me know how many of which ones you want, because I have to get the order figured out and turned in by Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fourth one is kinda scary - something about the reflection....

I agree, the third one is the best, so put me down for one.

Sherri

Jessica said...

Bob says the 2nd or 3rd one. I like both the 2nd & 3rd, but agree with you the bangs are messed up! I'll let grandma pick! lol :)