Friday, December 26, 2008

Change of plans


Y'all know how I hate talking on the phone, right? I'm so phonophobic that I have long planned on being the last person in North America to own a cell phone. I hardly ever answer the phone at home, so why on earth would I ever carry one of those damned contraptions around with me?

Anyway, I asked for an iPod for Christmas, and Santa brought me this:

Photobucket

Aw, jeez. Don't tell anybody, okay? Because they might call me. Or, even worse, text me.

I'm telling you all now: I will not text. I refuse. Don't even try it. I will not text you back.

There is one thing I like about my iPhone: I downloaded all my music on it so now it's like an iPod. I tucked it securely into my undies and happily danced to everything from the Jackson 5 to Stevie Ray Vaughan while baking cookies at 3:00 yesterday morning.

What? Well, what was I supposed to do? I didn't have any pockets!

But now I know you'll keep your hands off my iPhone.

No comments: