Thursday, February 07, 2008

Well, it's a good thing


that I still have:

the crib, sheets, blankets and bumper pads
the bluebird cribside music box
the dresser/changing table
the toile bassinet
the car seat/stroller combo
the bouncy/vibrating chair
the aquarium-themed swing (that Britt broke but maybe can be fixed)
the baby monitor
tons of little bitty socks
bags of bottles
loads of toys, rattles and teethers
etc.

because, in case you haven't heard, Bob's going to be needing them.

Well, there's a 50/50 chance he won't need the toile bassinet, which is pink. There's also a 50/50 chance that I'll be kicking myself for giving away most of Britt's frilly little baby togs.

I'll have to go dig in the garage to see what else I've still got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mom we have sonogram pics now. The expected due date is around Oct.4.

Sandra D said...

Do you know what it is yet? So I can go shopping?

Add to the "still have" list: the high chair, the portable high chair and the royal potty chair that Britt never used except as a step stool.

Jessica said...

They said that we should be able to find out the sex of the baby around 18-20 weeks. Right now the baby is so small that we can't tell the sex. I will keep you posted as we know.