Friday, February 08, 2008

Gratuitous Photo Post


I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of Britt since Christmas so I've been chasing her around with the camera trying to get some good ones. She kept making faces or ducking or turning her head so, out of about 25 shots, I only got a couple of good ones (plz ignore chocolate muffin crumbs):

DSCF1246

I cut some long layers in her hair and it looks much better; it's less tangly, too. The mullet hasn't grown out yet, so we're still doing the ponytails.

Britt says hi

Britt says Hi! No, not really -- she was trying to hide her face and I caught her when she peeked.

DSCF1226

This triker chick was riding around in circles in the kitchen, stopping every few seconds to bang on the bongo drum slung over her shoulder.

She got her picture taken with the Easter bunny at school today -- literally, a real live rabbit -- so that'll be another super expensive photo package I can't not buy. I'll post the proofs when I get them.

No comments: