Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So damn crafty


Hey! Looky what I did:

Photobucket

Britt's preschool is having a Christmas party tomorrow, so I had to sign up to bring something. Napkins and plastic forks were already spoken for, dammit, so I'm bringing something I made with my own two hands to show everybody up.

Can you tell what they are? Don't laugh now. You try sitting down with a bag of Lifesavers and see what you can make out of 'em. From left to right, there's a candy cane, a Christmas tree, a bunch of grapes (I said don't laugh), a wreath, a Christmas stocking, and a cross (it is a Christian preschool, you know).

Yes, I know the cross looks like C3PO and R2D2 had a bastard child. Shut up.

3 comments:

bookworm said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Actually, I could tell what everything was except I had no idea what the purple blob had to do with Christmas!

We'll be working on X-mas goodies this weekend and will bring something over by Monday.

Sandra D said...

Oh, shush. I was trying to figure out what to do with all the leftover colors. I tried to make a bell, too, but it turned out looking like a squashed duck, so I ate it.

Bring fudge. Please.

bookworm said...

I have peanut butter fudge, but we never got the chocolate fudge made. We have pecan brittle though. I don't even like brittle and I think it's pretty damn good!

I meant to call you last night (Thursday), but I was alone with Dad and the evening got away from me. I'll try to stop by today at lunch to drop off your basket.