Monday, September 24, 2007

I knew this would happen


That's why I've always been scrupulous -- no, fanatical -- no, maniacal about keeping scissors put up out of Britt's reach.

I'm sure I mentioned this to Bridget when she moved back in. I know I did.

(***sigh***)

I caught her before she could do too much damage. To her long curly hair.

Oh, her beautiful hair!

(***head in hands***)

But she did enough. There's a big chunk gone out of her bangs. And...

Well, at least she was symmetrical about it.

She's given herself a... a... a...

Oh, God. I can't say it.

(Just breathe, Sange.)

She... she... she gave herself a MULLET!

(***gasp***)

I'm sure I'll see the humor in this later, but right now I just can't... I can't...

(***sob***)

3 comments:

bookworm said...

I'll be over tomorrow after work to see, but in the meantime, pictures woman. Pictures.

Sandra D said...

Uh-huh, I see how it is. I can't get you to come here just to visit me, but for this you'll be right over?

bookworm said...

You know it. Chris wants to come too! ;)