Saturday, July 23, 2005

Crazy from the heat


Well, not just from the heat, but anyway...

Saw Chris and Sherri today for the first time in ages, and gave them the rundown on what-all's been going on around here. Then I ran out of conversation because this custody battle over Brittany has been all-consuming. It's taken over my whole life -- I haven't even read a newspaper in I don't know how long.

Went to court again Thursday, but the results of the hair follicle tests weren't in yet so we had to get another continuance. As soon as we left, Bob's results came in and he's clean.

The lady from SoonerStart came out Tuesday to test Brittany for developmental delays and didn't find any. She's finally crawling, a little bit, but she still has no teeth.

I took Brittany to baby playtime at the library on Wednesday and now she has a cold. I'm pretty sure that's where she got it. She's been snotting all day and puked a couple of times, too.

Went to my followup appointment with the orthopedist yesterday and was diagnosed with tendonitis. I'm supposed to take Advil twice a day and go to physical therapy, but I dunno how that's gonna fit that into my schedule.

(***sigh***)

I sure could use a vacation. The only escape I get is working on my egghead blog. I put a site meter on it, which tells me somebody's been reading it, so it doesn't feel like a total waste of time. Currently averaging 8 hits a day. Woo-hoo!

Dang, I'm running out of conversation again...

No comments: