Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Funny Valentine


Miss Lily (and her mom) came to visit us on Valentine's Day weekend. Unfortunately, I was a terrible hostess; I meant to take them out to lunch and do a little shopping, but pretty much stayed glued to the couch the whole time. Sorry, Jess! Hopefully I'll be feeling better next time.

Anyway, Lily is almost able to sit up now:

DSCF2088

And she's fattening up nicely:

DSCF2099

Brittany read her some Curious George:

DSCF2113

She thought he was pretty funny:

DSCF2115

Aunt Bridgie came over to see her:

DSCF2119

There was a brief storm:

DSCF2124

But it quickly blew over:

DSCF2131

And we all lived happily ever after. Until it was time for them to leave, anyway.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You were not a bad hostess! :) I completely understand. Hopefully we will make it down again soon.