Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter proofs are in


The usual disclaimers apply: the finished prints will look much better, the color is off, and my scanner is an utterly beshitted pile o' crap. Orders have to be turned in Thursday so make your picks and let me know ASAP.

I love this one from the shoulders down:

sc0042c90a

I should've done something special with her hair.

sc0042b848

Little cutie.

sc0042dd08

She gets one picture with the rabbit and she's got her hand clamped over it eyes:

sc0042edc0

Getting so big!

sc00430301

sc00431096

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the one of her sitting in the boat.

You know, I have last years picture (I think, the one where she had cut her own hair) on my desk at work, and a client came in yesterday and just went on and on about how beautiful she is. Of course, I had to tell the hair story.

S

Jessica said...

I love the 1 in the boat & the close up with the umbrella. I updated life on my blog. Promise pictures will get posted tomorrow.