Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blast from the Past


I dialed up my old YouTube account last night and watched the three videos that I managed to upload in 2006 before Bridgie came over and installed her Kodak software on my computer, which caused my software to no longer recognize my video camera. *

Anyway, there was one video I'd uploaded but never posted on here. So, here's our little rock chick when she was about 20 months old:



The part where she imitates Robert Plant's wails just slays me.

* Since I got my new computer, I haven't been able find my video software CD. I checked the Sony website to see if I could download it from there, but they wanted sixty or seventy bucks for it. So, if you're wondering why I never post videos anymore, that's why.

1 comment:

Nana67216 said...

Sandie, thanks for the help. I haven't done it yet, but I will. Yes she is getting bigger. Jessica says that she weighed 8 lbs, 2 ozs.