Friday, March 02, 2007

Stuck


I haven't posted a thing for almost two weeks. Not that nothing bloggable has happened; it's because I'm so bummed about not being able to post any pictures that I'm just stuck. Writer's block, I guess. Or blogger's block. Whatever.

I'm not depressed or anything. Just pissed.

I think the relative geezerliness of my six-year-old computer is the reason I can no longer install any software successfully. I think I'm getting a new one for my birthday, which is just over a month away. In fact, I'm pretty sure of it, because Mikey will not be allowed to be happy until I'm happy.

I think I might get a Mac this time. Or something. I need to go see what's out there and talk to some people about what's what. But I already know that I never want a computer with any Windows products installed on it ever again. Never ever again.

***
In other news, I tried to wax my eyebrows for the second time ever, and botched it horribly. I still have eyebrows, but also a laceration where my thumbnail grabbed and ripped the skin instead of the wax.

And I wasn't even drunk this time, like I was the first time when I did it perfectly.

Go figure.

No comments: