Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I think I'm going to


change the name of my blog.

I always meant to, because I never really liked "Little Sis." I used to call Britt that sometimes when she was so tiny, and I'm a little sis too, so when I had to come up with a name for this blog, it was the only thing I could think of that wasn't already taken.

I never call Britt "Little Sis" anymore.

I call her Big Sugar, Sugar Booger, Sugar Pie, Sugar Fuzz, Fuzzy Sugar, Sweet Baby Love, Britty-Boo, Pretty Britty, Doll Baby, Pooty-Poo, Stinkbait, Silly Putty, Punkin Poopers, and the Sweetest Little Girl in the World. And that's all in one day.

(I never call her Baby Girl, though; Bridgie will always be my Baby Girl.)

I don't know what I'll change the title to yet but, after Christmas is over, I'll be changing my colors back to frosty blues. So, if you came here and saw different colors and a different title, would you think you came to the wrong place?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Stinkbait would be a lovely choice. ;)