Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little Angel


Sis went trick-or-treating for the first time last night and she loved her costume -- except for the halo, which she refused to wear:

Little Angel

I took loads of pictures, but she was in a contrary mood so I didn't get many good ones. She even hid behind a chair, yelling, "No! No pictures!":

Little Angel

I had no idea she was so popular here in the cul-de-sac; several of our neighbors had little Care Bears and dolls on hand to give her. After making the rounds, she shared the wealth with her Poppa,

Little Angel

and with me:

Little Angel

I got lots of video of her actual trick-or-treating experiences, but I can't post any of it here since my computer no longer recognizes my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was Sparky's first year, too. I think she had more fun giving out candy once we got home than she did trick-or-treating for herself.