Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Busted


Bridgie called to tell me she'd found something interesting on the OSCN website: Sarah was arrested last month for trafficking in illegal drugs. I pulled it up myself and looked at it; the birthdate is correct, so I'm sure it's her. Click on the link and you'll know as much about it as I do.

I called Bob; he thought it was pretty funny.

Mikey's been worried that Sarah would finally manage to clean herself up and try to regain custody of Brittany. I didn't have that much faith in her, but it's still a relief to know that she won't be taking Britt away any time soon.

I wonder if I could go downtown and get a copy of the arrest report? I am the legal guardian of her child, so I think I have a right to know what's going on. I'd hate to make the trip for nothing, though. Do you think they'd give me a copy?

6 comments:

bookworm said...

I had to go down and pick up a copy of Mom's arrest report. I had to fill out a form stating who I was and stating that I would not publish the information. You could call them and ask, it's public information, but I'm not sure they'll let you have it.

Sandra D said...

Gawd, Sherri, how bizzare was that to type the words "Mom's arrest report"? I guess Cathy's the first mom in the family to have one.

Oh, wait -- I just remembered that Disturbing the Peace thing when I was eighteen.

Um, never mind...

bookworm said...

Oh? A story I haven't heard yet??? Dish!

Sandra D said...

I'm sure you've heard it. That time I went swimming in the fountain at NSU?

bookworm said...

Nope, that story I haven't heard yet. Sounds interesting!

bookworm said...

Lesley keeps saying that, but Mom waited until she was 54, so Never Say Never!!!