Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Busted II


I e-mailed Britt's guardian ad-litem the other day, asking if she could find out what was going on and get back with me.

She said it was indeed "our" Sarah who got busted, and that old guy she was living with in Blanchard last year was the one who bailed her out of jail. That's all she told me, though, which was annoying. I want details, dammit!

UPDATE 4:40pm: I just checked the messages on my phone, like I do once a month or so, and found out that Sarah called on June 13 wanting to see Britt.

The guardian ad-litem said it's up to me whether or not we let Sarah visit Britt, which I'm hesitant to do under the circumstances. Since she's a drug trafficker and all, you know.

On the other hand, I could get her over here and pump her for info.

Hmmm...

3 comments:

bookworm said...

There probably won't be any details until after she goes to court. The first court date will be the arraignment (or has she had that already?), nothing happens there except a court date gets set. The next court date should be when details will start to come out.

bookworm said...

And then when she wants to put Britt to bed and passes out herself while Britt is still awake....

Sandra D said...

Yeah, that's part of the problem. Once she gets over here, she's damned hard to get rid of.