Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spoke too soon


I guess I shouldn'ta said nuthin', dammit. I jinxed myself.

Sarah called at 2:00 this afternoon wanting to see Brittany. We agreed that she could come over at 3:00. She finally showed up at 6:00.

So we all went outside and played with Britt, and played with Britt, and played with Britt some more, and then it was almost 8:00 and we hadn't had dinner yet and me and Mikey were looking at each other going "What do we do about dinner?"

We aren't rude people. Well, Mikey is, but with a judge looking over our shoulder who could take Britt away from us, he isn't. So we ordered takeout from Charleston's and bought Sarah's dinner, too, since she wasn't offering to go away.

(**sigh**)

Anyway, she gave Britt a bath after dinner and wanted to put her to bed, so me and Mikey sat on the couch watching TV and listening to them playing and reading books. Then, I was all absorbed in watching "Tuckerville" (shut up) when Britt came wandering into the living room. I carried her back to her room and found Sarah stretched out on the bed -- sound asleep.

Gaaaah!

So I read some more books to Britt and rocked her to sleep and put her in bed, and then I shook Sarah awake (none too gently) and sent her home.

And, yeah, she spilled some juicy gossip about herself because she doesn't have the good sense to keep her mouth shut, but I'll have to tell you about it later since I've had about enough of her today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah's still alive??? OMG!! That must have been great fun!!! Anyway I watch Tuckerville too!!! It's a funny show. I want to know this gossip by the way!!! Call me!!

LOVE YOU!!!