Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Brandon Martin has arrived


Born at 4:42 this morning (Pacific Time), he weighed 5 pounds, 6 ounces. Mother and baby are doing fine, as far as I know.

I noticed Sherri's been calling him Beamer on her blog, but I didn't really give it much thought. It finally hit me as I climbed into bed last night -- his initials are BMW. Okay, duh, I get it. Perhaps this was discussed when Lesley was here visiting last month, but I was busy keeping Britt corralled in Sherri's non-baby-proofed house so I didn't get to hear much of anything. Except when Lesley introduced me to James as "the cool aunt."

BTW, Sher, I still don't have Lesley's address so's I can ship all this baby stuff to her. Holler at me when you get it.

1 comment:

bookworm said...

Sadly enough, I don't have it either. I'm waiting for someone to call and tell me what's going on - Dad says James' Dad said that they had to put Beamer in an oxygen tent yesterday, but I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone to find out something. I'll get the address for you when I talk to them.