Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bob & Brittany update


We've been in full lockdown here at the ranch, afraid some goons might show up and try to snatch the baby, and we've learned things about my daughter-in-law that went far beyond anything I could've possibly imagined.

We're about 99% sure that Kayla's Nana and Papa will wind up with full custody of her and that Bob will be granted sole custody of the baby. We were in court for Kayla's custody hearing on Tuesday, but it's been postponed until next week. Brittany's hearing is still a couple of weeks away.

Tuesday was when I found out what's in the mystery box Bob's been toting around. If I hadn't been sitting down, I would've fallen to the floor.

Oh, dear Jesus...

I would tell y'all to call me if you want the gory details, but I don't really want to talk about it right now. Just pray for us, okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me if you need me. love Phil

Sandra D said...

Thanks, Bro. I love you.