Saturday, March 26, 2005

Baby's pictures


Been having the darndest time trying to figure out how to get hard-copy pictures made from my digital photos.

We gave Bridgie a digital camera and photo printer for Christmas last year, but she says the paper and ink for it are so expensive that it's cheaper to use the machines at Walgreen's. Well, I tried that, and it turns out that the good machine only takes memory cards--my camera uses standard diskettes. There was another machine that took diskettes, but it only printed on 8x10 paper so I printed (and paid $8 for) a sheet of 3x5s and a sheet of wallets before fleeing in frustration.

Saw a Wal-Mart commercial the other day that said I can upload digital photos online and go pick up my finished prints at the store for less than twenty cents each. So, I'm trying that. Spent the past two days uploading 59 images off a dozen different diskettes, and now I'm waiting to see how they turn out.





No comments: