Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hurry up and wait


Well, shit the bed. Our vacation's been postponed.

Of course it has.

The OKC trade show just wrapped up, next weekend is the Vegas trade show and there's another one in Mississippi the next weekend, leaving the store short-handed. After they're over, then we can finally go on vacation. After Britt starts back to school.

But we are going. If I have to knock Mikey over the head and tie him up and load him into the truck, we are going.

So I've been studying our lodging choices. Mikey and I both fell in love with this one, until we noticed that it's 20 minutes outside of town. After wading through hundreds of abominations that haven't been redecorated since 1985, I finally narrowed it down to a few possibilities like this one. Or this one. No, wait -- I like this one better. I think.

Anyway, Britt drew us a lovely map to help us find our way:

Photobucket

She's such a good helper.

No comments: