Thursday, November 15, 2007

Britt has a boyfriend


He's a cute little kid with spiky blond hair. His name is Xavier.

Miss Millie told me that when Xavier drags his feet about going to school in the morning, his mother reminds him that Brittany will be there, and then he can't get to school fast enough.

*****

Britt has a strange new habit lately. She sticks her finger in her ear and pulls it out with a little *pop* sound and then she, well, um, she sniffs it.

I know kids do all kinds of weird things, but I've never heard of earwax-huffing before. Does earwax even have a smell? Hold on...

Oh, never mind, I can't tell. All I smell is hand lotion.

I guess there are worse orifices she could be poking and sniffing, so I probably shouldn't worry about it. It's just that it seems so, you know, odd.

No comments: