Saturday, September 10, 2005

Celebrating Sissy


Y'all missed a heckuva party.

Bob came in from Wichita, and Bridget, Sherri and Mikey's whole family were here.

The pictures I took on my crappy digital camera didn't come out so good but, happily, everybody else brought cameras, plus I had my videocam going, so the whole thing was recorded for posterity.

Brittany was the cutest little one-year-old princess in town, and actually wore her tiara for about 30 seconds at a time before yanking it off. She fed herself some cake and ice cream, and wore the rest. We discussed taking her out in the yard to hose her off, but Sherri wound up giving her a bath. Then she put on her new jammies and now she's sleeping like a baby.

Which is what I should be doing, while I have the chance.

No comments: